These are the Genealogy Resources for Quintana Roo that I have been able to find. I hope that they can be of help to you in your genealogy research.
You can expect to find records going all the way back up until 1595. I know this since I have been able to do it in my own research.
Catholic Church Records
- Querétaro, Civil Registration, 1864-2005 – (Browse Only)
- Mexico, Baptisms, 1560-1950 – (Search Only) Note: Not everything has been indexed.
- Mexico, Deaths, 1680-1940 – (Search Only) Note: Not everything has been indexed.
- Mexico, Marriages, 1570-1950 – (Search Only) Note: Not everything has been indexed.
Civil Registration Records
- Quintana Roo, Civil Registration, 1866-1902 – (Browse Only)
Facebook Pages or Groups
- Quintana Roo State Genealogy Group – This is our official Facebook group for Quintana Roo. Join today to network with other people researching ancestors in this state.
- Zonas Arqueológicas Inah Quintana Roo – Not much genealogy related but contains great information about the Native American culture of Quintana Roo.
History of Quintana Roo
- Quintana Roo – Wikipidia.com’s page about Quintana Roo
- History of Quintana Roo – History.com page on Quintana Roo History.
Information about Municipios of Quintana Roo
- 10 Municipios – Page that contains a map of Quintana Roo and all of its municipios.
- Municipalities of Quintana Roo – Wikipedia containing all the municipios for Quintana Roo
Quintana Roo Genealogy Forums
- Gen Forum – Forum about Quintana Roo, you can respond or inquire by just registering.
- Quintana Roo Ancestry Forums – Forum about Quintana Roo hosted by Ancestry.com
Quintana Roo State and Church Archives
- Could not locate any online.
Websites Focusing on Quintana Roo Genealogy Research
- Could not locate any.
I am fully aware that there are more Genealogy Resources for Quintana Roo out there but this is a start. As I come across more Genealogy Resources for Quintana Roo I will be posting them on this page. Also if your favorite resource is not mentioned here please send me an email I would love to include it.
Is there anyone in the Cancun area that can look up a recent, possibly Jun 2016, marriage civil record?
I am in need of a copy of a document. If anyone is interested, I will provide names and dates. Thanks